Cordoba 25S Acacia Soprano Ukulele - Acacia Top, Figured Acacia Back & Sides
With its solid acacia top, figured acacia back and sides, and snazzy wooden rope-style binding, the Cordoba 25S soprano ukulele offers premium tone and looks in its class. The sound is bright and round a real bone nut and saddle provide excellent vibrational transfer, creating an exceptionally articulate and dynamic voice. And the maple/ebony binding is sure to turn heads. For a smooth-playing, sweet-sounding soprano ukulele that stands out from the rest, check out the Cordoba 25S.
Free Guitar Strap + Guitar Picks + Gator GB-4G-UKE-SOP Soprano Ukulele Bag
- Solid acacia top and figured acacia back/sides for bright, round tone
- Premium cosmetics including maple/ebony rope-style binding with matching rosette and tie-block
- Spruce fan bracing for balanced tonality and better projection
- Bone nut and saddle enhance articulation and harmonic richness
- Thin satin finish for an organic feel
- Size : Soprano
- Number of Strings : 4
- Color : Natural
- Finish : Satin Polyurethane
- Top Material : Solid Acacia
- Back & Sides Material : Figured Acacia
- Binding Material : Maple/Ebony rope pattern
- Neck Material : Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay : Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets : 16
- Scale Length : 13.5""
- Tuners : Silver/Black tuning machines
- Nut Material : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.38""
- Strings : Aquila Nylgut
- Overall Length : 21""
Dimension Packaging Weight : 2.4 kg