Epiphone Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar, Ebony
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Les Paul himself suggested black as a great color for a new Les Paul because it looked "classy" and went well with a tuxedo on stage. From that point on, the Les Paul Custom has often been referred to as the "tuxedo" Les Paul. Now with Epiphone's superior ProBucker humbucker pickups with coil-splitting along with the Custom's classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you'll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is dressed to kill.
- Series/Shape:Â Les Paul
- Binding:Â -Body Top (5-ply white/black) -Body Back (5-ply white/black) -Fingerboard (1-ply white) -Headstock (5-ply white/black) -Body(1-ply cream)
- Body Wood:Â Mahogany
- Bridge:Â LockTone
- Fingerboard:Â Rosewood w/Pearloid Block
- Fingerboard Radius:Â 12"
- Finish:Â Ebony
- Frets:Â 22 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware:Â Gold
- Inlays:Â ProBucker-2/ -3
- Model:Â Les Paul Custom Pro
- Neck Shape:Â Slim Taper
- Neck Wood:Â Mahogany
- Nut Material:Â Graphtech NuBoneâ„¢
- Pickups:Â Neck/bridge pickup tone with push/pull; Phase switch
- Scale Length:Â 24.75"
- Strings:Â D'AddarioÂ® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Top Wood:Â Maple Veener
- Nut Width:Â 1.68"
- Number Of Strings:Â 6 strings