Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument. The MH-1001HS is a new humbucker/single-coil configuration for the MH Series, which combines design elements of our M and H Series guitars. This guitar offers neck-thru-body construction with a mahogany body and flamed maple top with a 3-piece maple neck and Macassar ebony fingerboard. Components on the MH-1001HS include a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (neck) and Pegasus (Bridge) pickup, with a push-pull control for coil splitting, as well as a Floyd Rose SE bridge with stainless steel screws, and Grover tuners. Available in Violet Shadow Fade and Black Cherry Fade finishes.
Optimized for modern rock styles
Dual Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups for explosive tone
3-piece maple neck with Thin "U" profile for fast playability all the way up the fretboard
Extra-jumbo frets support fast, technical playing styles
Floyd Rose SE tremolo tailpiece and locking nut for expressive bends and dives with maximum tuning stability
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : LTD MH-1000
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Top Material : Quilted Maple veneer
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Color : Violet Shadow
- Neck Material : 3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape : Thin U
- Radius : 12"
- Fingerboard Material : Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay : Small Offset Blocks
- Number of Frets : 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Nut Width : 1.653"
- Nut Material : Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Floyd Rose SE
- Tuners : Grover
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan. Pegasus Humbucker
- Controls : 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings : D'Addario XL120, .009-.042