Sire Marcus Miller V3 5 Strings Tobacco Sunburst Bass Guitar (2nd Generation)
Regular priceRM2,599.00 MYRSale
Inspired by an american classic and offered at a fantastic price, the MARCUS MILLER V3 5ST RW TS 5-string solid body electric bass with active/passive electronics, was supervised in details by a legendary musician.
Its traditional construction (asymmetrical Mahogany body, bolt-on Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 34" scale) is a perfect basis for Marcus Standard Jazz pickups and 18-volts Heritage-3 preamp.
V3 is a super comfortable, versatile and well built instrument.
Ref : 79652
- Color : sunburst
- Custom shop : no
- Frets : fretted
- Number of strings : 5 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- MARCUS MILLER V3 5ST RW
- SKU Sire Marcus Miller MM152
- 5-string solid body electric bass
- Indian Mahogany body
- Bolt-on canadian Maple neck, "C" profile
- Rosewood fingerboard, 20x frettes medium-small
- Scale 34"
- Radius 7,25" (184mm)
- Neck width 1st fret 45 mm
- Sire Marcus Standard Jazz pickups
- 18-volts active/passive Marcus Heritage-3 preamp
- Contyrols : see pictures
- Powered by 2x 9v batteries
- Marcus Standard steel bridge (thru-body or top-load)
- Marcus Standard Open-Gear tuning machines
- Gloss finish